Friday, September 5, 2008

Subcontractor Websites making big $$$

One of the most important things to me is that businesses see a nice bump in revenue as a result of their new websites. Being a business owner myself, when I invest in marketing I expect results. Making websites means we are committing to getting more customers through the door or on the phone with out clients. As the president of the company, it's my personal obligation to ensure that's what we're doing and that we're doing it better than our competitors.

We've made a decent number of websites for contractors, subs, and similar service providers over the years. Taking a quick look through my notes about their feedback brings a smile to my face. Every one of them - plumber, HVAC, carpet cleaner, manufacturer, metalworking, artificial lawns - reports that they've gotten new business from their websites and they're pleased with the impact it has had on the bottom line. A most encouraging response to hear!

TrailsWeb is proud to offer our small business website design services, and we're committed to getting results.

No comments: