Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Marantec Compatibility

Searching the Internet this morning, I realized that it would be fabulous if I had a remote for my garage door. I don't park my car in the garage, but the most convenient entrance to my house is through the garage door.

I started looking around for a solution to make life more convenient. I found the Marantec RS-02 at American Garage Door Co., and realized that this might just be the package deal I've been looking for.

It even comes with an extra M3-2312 remote for one of my roommates. The keypad is just a nice addition to the package, in case I lose the remote. I also have two additional roommates, so I've taken the liberty of picking out a remote for them as well. I think the Marantec M3-3313 would be a perfect remote because it is compatible with the Marantec RS-02.

All I have to do now is talk my roommates into the idea of using the Marantec M3-3313 and the Marantec M3-2312 remotes to get into the house instead of using keys.

No comments: