Monday, October 26, 2009

Helpful Information Regarding Arizona Family Laws

Divorce and Child Custody; Child Support Attorney Bryon Middlebrook wants his clients to be as informed as they can be so he can represent their best interests. To this end, he has a "Helpful Links" page on his website at azattorney.com.



Under Arizona State Family Law Resources you will find Divorce Law Forms, and the very straightforward Arizona Child Support Guidelines Calculator, as well as the useful Questions and Answers about Child Support Modification, which includes key legal words and their definitions as well as the location of every Superior Court in the state of Arizona.



If you live in Coconino or Yavapai County and need a divorce or child custody attorney who will inform you, advocate for you, and represent you and, if applicable, your child's best interests, go to http://www.azattorney.com/ or call divorce, child custody, and child support attorney Bryon Middlebrook at (928) 774-1433 or toll free, (888) 831-1424.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm Serenity Autumn , currently living in Texas city, USA. I am a widow at the moment with Four kids and I was stuck in a financial situation in May 2019 and I needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, I was introduced to a woman of God a private loan lender who gave me a loan of 850,000.00 USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral , no credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact Mr Pedro On Email pedroloanss@gmail.com He doesn't know that I am doing this but I am so happy now and I decided to let people know more about him and also I want God to bless him more.