Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I Love Locally Owned Mexican and Steakhouse Restaurants

I've been writing copy for website development here at TrailsWeb for over two years now. I especially like writing for local small businesses. My favorite small businesses are local restaurants with lots of character.

So, I was happy to be asked to write content for Pancho McGillicuddy's Mexican Bar & Grill and Doc Holliday's Steakhouse & Saloon, both in charming little Williams, AZ, about 30 miles west of Flagstaff.

Pancho McGillicuddy's
with his Mexican cuisine and colorful decor has been my first choice in Williams, AZ mexican restaurants since it opened in 1993.

My favorite dining experiences are in Mexican restaurants. Pancho McGillicuddy's is both authentic, and sophisticated with exquisite Mexican house specialties, and a fun and colorful decor. I love to sit outside in the summer and dine to live music by great local musicians. I love the sports bar, with the 9 foot big screen HD TV. I love their fabulous Margaritas with 30 top shelf tequilas to choose from.

A close second in my dining preferences is a good steakhouse with hand cut steaks, prime rib and barbeque to choose from. When my appetite is robust and I've had my Mexican food "fix" I head to the newer Doc Holliday's Steakhouse & Saloon. I enjoy the Wild West decor and the hearty fare.

The steakhouse is conveniently located off of Interstate 40 and is adjacent to the Holiday Inn.
Doc Holliday's Steakhouse & Saloon is great for weary Grand Canyon hikers who need to replenish themselves with great steakhouse food, happy hour specials and a comfortable place to bunk down.

When I need a break from writing web content, or when I just need to get out of the "big city" of Flagstaff, my husband and I head to quaint Williams, AZ and enjoy the mexican food at Pancho's or the hand cut steaks at Doc's. It's our local mini-vacation.

No comments: