Monday, April 12, 2010

Don't cry over spilled milk on your carpet

I have a bad habit of spilling everything from wine to pasta sauce on the floor. Tucson carpet cleaning might not be a viable resource for me because I live in Flagstaff, but they certainly have qualified Tucson carpet care. And the best of the Tucson carpet cleaning industry happens to be Cactus Carpet Care.

Just the other day I was in the kitchen making a salad. As usual, I was doing too many things at once and forgot to screw on the cap of the dressing container after I used it. When I came back to use more dressing, I noticed that the oil had separated from the rest of the dressing. So I picked up the container and shook it as hard as I could, spewing dressing all over the kitchen. It got as far as the dining room and made it onto the carpet on the adjoining staircase.

At that point, I seriously wished I could have had access to Tucson carpet care. Cactus Carpet Care is the only Tucson carpet cleaning service that I know of to be good enough to handle the kind of job I created. It was comparable to a Tucson commercial carpet cleaning job. It took me forever to get it all clean myself; hopefully next time I'll be in Tucson so I can call the professionals.

No comments: